Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest

Hey Gang,

So yesterday Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest came out on the PS3's Move. I was lucky enough to have contributed some artwork, mainly character and concept design to the game. The cover art, alone has a number of my designs. :)But, I finally got to see and play my creations after almost a years worth of work. Overall, really fun and exciting stuff. I haven't been able to post any artwork, always a bit annoying when you create something cool and aren't allowed to show it off.

So if any of you have a PS3 and a Move check out the game!

Below are some screen shots and here's a link to the IGN's review of the game: http://ps3.ign.com/objects/110/110704.html

K















































No comments:

Post a Comment